• Manages Chevron Mediterranean Limited (CML) environmental team providing environmental permitting, compliance, and management support to offshore natural gas fields, production platforms, and onshore support facilities.
• Leads multi-media environmental technical and regulatory support for Operations, Wells, and Capital Projects, including air, water, waste, biodiversity protection, and environmental monitoring.
• Leads coordination with Operations, Engineering and other internal teams to ensure compliance with environmental regulatory requirements and provide input on environmental regulatory aspects of planned projects, maintenance and process modifications.
• Leads engagement with Ministry of Environmental Protection (MoEP), including long-term resource planning and prioritization.
• Supports engagement with other government agencies on environmental-related topics (e.g., Ministry of Energy).
• Managers immediate reporting of irregular events.
• Leads CML environmental regulatory permitting and compliance efforts, including review of existing/proposed regulations, legislative/regulatory advocacy, and engagement with regulatory agencies and industry trade associations.
• Leads development and execution of CML environmental strategy, including establishing objectives, milestones, and key performance indicators and tracking progress.
• Leads implementation of Chevron corporate requirements, including environmental risk management and greenhouse gas (GHG) reporting.
• Engages environmental managers and technical experts across Chevron to identify best practices, tools and technologies for adoption in CML.
• Regularly engages CML legal team and outside counsel on legal matters.
• Conducts performance reviews and provides leadership, direction and mentoring to junior staff.
• Strong environmental technical background, including Bachelor's or Master's degree in environmental science, engineering or equivalent.
• Multi-media environmental expertise (e.g., air, water, waste, biodiversity protection).
• Strong knowledge of MoEP regulations and working relationships with MoEP staff.
• Strong leadership, verbal/written communication (English, Hebrew), and stakeholder management skills.
• Ability to handle emergency events and support the Incident Management Team on environmental aspects.
• Ability to regularly visit offshore platforms and other operational facilities to monitor environmental compliance, engage key stakeholders, and drive performance improvement.
Couldn’t find any relevant positions for you? Please send your CV to our email address email@example.com and we will gladly save your details for future reference.
An Analyst for EMED collaborates with the business to identify opportunities to create business value through the application of analytic tools and other technologies.
This position is part of the Data Science & Analytics chapter responsible for providing Data Science and Analytics expertise and solution delivery across Chevron. The function of this role is to understand data in the larger context of the business and the value chain to transform data into insights for better decision-making through scientific exploration, analytics and data. The Business Intelligence Analyst is accountable for leading data analytics initiatives within Chevron business by performing data analysis, translating data requirements to technical requirements, and driving insights to business problems and decisions.
Join the EMED Co located team as a cross platform Application Engineer, supporting our Supply Chain team.
This position supports EMED business users and workflows and the software development lifecycle for software solutions, with a primary focus on maintaining vendor software and optimizing evergreen support through configuration, automation, and integration.
Applies in-depth knowledge of business domain to develop and enhance business workflows. Builds and supports low code solutions. Manages and automates application testing suites. Participates in moving software from test to production status under software engineering principles. Has experience in Agile Framework, Scrum, and DevOps.
PCN&OT Cloud Engineer will support the PCN&OT site leads to deliver reliable and secure IT operations in PCN , IoT and business systems while enabling digital capabilities. Your focus is on operational performance, executing OT site requests for PCN Infrastructure support and developing new site capability requests working with platform teams. You will also design, deploy, manage, monitor and maintain PCN infrastructure and IoT platform capabilities. You will partner with architects, infrastructure analysts, software engineers, other cloud engineers and product owners to provide robust and reliable PCN Operations. This includes the development and deployment of new capabilities to support the modernization of PCN&OT engineering needs, the enhancement of existing solutions to advance business capabilities, as well as orchestrating and automation of OT platforms throughout the enterprise.
Join the team as a Network Engineer to design and develop the Chevron Network, including a variety of business and industrial networks, and telecommunication solutions. The Engineer must be able to ensure continuous availability of secured and reliable network services to both internal and external Chevron customers.
Provides support, guidance, and direction for network trouble issues.
Provides analysis, implementation, maintenance, and support of all enterprise-wide networking solutions.
Monitors and evaluates network systems tracking problems; recommends and implements solutions and improvements.
Performs upgrades to hardware and software as required.
תחזוקה שוטפת וטיפול בתקלות שבר, תיקון וכיול מכשירים וציוד חשמלי כגון משדרי טמפרטורה לחץ, גלאי גובה, גנרטורים, מנועים חשמליים, מערכות תאורה, מערכות אל-פסק (UPS) מערכות גילוי וכיבוי גז ואש, מערכות ניטור גזים, מערכות מיזוג אוויר ועוד.
תכנון מערכות בקרת PLC, פיתוח, תכנות, שילוב מכשור / בקרה, ממשק SCADA ואינטגרציה של ה-HMI
קריאת סכמות חשמליות, דיאגרמות סולם, דיאגרמות זרימת תהליכים ודיאגרמת צנרת ומכשור P&ID
ביצוע בקרה וטיפול מונע למתקני החברה בתחום החשמל
תפעול ותחזוקת הציוד המכני הסטטי והמסתובב והמערכות הנלוות על האסדה
Responsible for coordinating preventative maintenance work schedules, assigning the work, converting work requests into corrective maintenance orders, keeping track of the maintenance log and material demand, tracking of material that is not in stock, verifying Min/Max item stock levels required for Maintenance, non-stock material and service requests, etc. Providing training and assisting the maintenance and operational crew with the CMMS software (Oracle/SAP). Providing data support to the CMMS Specialist.
Coordinates the receipt and delivery of gas between suppliers, producers, marketers, pipelines and customers and ensures that company volumes are accurately tracked and invoiced.